Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Book Lovers Card Challenge - Greeting Farm

 WOW...Hello gang.  Last night I was up wayyyyyyyyy too late.   I realized what made me really enjoy crafting.  


I was searching a deep dive on the internet to add to my list of card challenge blogs and I found some old challenges that I used to frequent, and a few I down right STALKED. 


Realization hit. It was the INSPIRATION.  Seeing top notch design team members showing off their creativity and I would eat it up!  I would see the challenge subject and all of the design team cards, and I would have all these IDEAS!  It wasn't about winning, it wasn't about recognition, it wasn't about promoting, or prizes, or shout outs.  It was the ideas and expression of what I was going to present for the challenge and seeing if it would come to life how I imagined.


I found a NEW Challenge-- Here is my entry.



Check this NEWEST challenge find.


The INSPIRATION





This is the FIRST time I've inked up this cute stamps set from The Greeting Farm - I LOVE it.  I will be making a SLIMLINE in the future to highlight the brick stenciling even more!


Supplies:
Concord & 9th Cardstock
Rubbernecker Stamps Stencil
Ranger Oxide Inks



Used the WORD challenge HELLO


NEVER used lovely stamp set!


Added a STENCIL



Using these BRIGHT Colors, and SQUARES




=============================================================

JOIN Me!   

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog
With a NEW Feature called 
"Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:



Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card! I love these sweet images and you've displayed them perfectly with this card! Thank you so much for joining us this week...hope to see you soon again :)

Carol said...

Absolutely adorable card! Your coloring is perfect and your card mimics the book cover so well! Thank you for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!!!

TK said...

Cute and fun, these sweeties will be besties for a long time! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Marina said...

It's almost as if these stamps were MADE to go with the book cover! I love your beautiful, bright colouring and the bricks. Thanks for joining The Library.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.