Friday, June 16, 2023

CAS Birthday Watercolor

 Hello again!  Today --- It is WATERCOLOR! 


I am working downstairs to be close to my mom, since my craft room is upstairs, makes it hard to have everything down here.  
I have a small rectangle card table set up, as well as a rolling trolley, a cuttlebug, my MISTI, a box of paper & cutter... It would take another table to add all my copics ... and challenging my water coloring is always a treat.

I like to add all kinds of washes of colors when I watercolor, so it is always a surprise at the outcome.




Supplies: 
Altenew (birthday greetings) Sentiment
Sentiment: Concord & 9th Flowers a la cart - I'm missing you sentiment
Keep it Simple Autumn Charm Fox & Hedgehog Stamp & Die Set

=================================


Challenges!










============================================================


JOIN Me: My next post is 6/20
 I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:


===================

Challenge Mentions:
Thank you Sunday Stamps for the Top Cup Mention for the Hedgie Card:




Donna Walls said...

I love the loose water colored backgrounds and those critters are simply adorable. Thanks for supporting the Paper Funday Challenge by sharing your lovely cards with us.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Heather said...

These are both so darling, Kimberly, and I love this color wash style! So organic and playful - these images are adorable, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun to see your creations again! Todays are adorable. Hoping I remember the Tuesday gig I want to check it out 😊

dj said...

Adorable water color cards...both of them are just so charming!! Thanks for playing along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color palette with this adorable hedgehog!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC311

Melanie Hungerford said...

The soft water color backgrounds are so effective on your CAS cards, love them! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Anke said...

WOW so sweet and lovely, wonderful cards.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Heidi Baks said...

Watercoloring is always the right choice. I love the pop of color of your main images on the blue dreamy background. Thank so much for sharing on Sunday Stamps.

Jane said...

Oh how cute! Love both cards and your fabulous use of water colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nandini said...

Both the cards are gorgeous! I love the watercolor backgrounds. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. I hope you will join us again soon! Nandini - DT

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.