Sunday, June 18, 2023

Hero Arts - Woodblock Wednesday!

 Yay for Amy being up on the Hero Arts Blog featuring her awesome challenge Wood Block Wednesday!  Yay! 


I have been a LONG time collector of stamps, all kinds.  Here is my most recent Hero Arts Favorite Wood Block Stamp!


I have this lovely coral wrapping paper. I stamped the image onto  oval die cut watercolor paper and used zig clean colors in hues closest to the colors on the wrapping paper.  This is a gift book for my dear Cousin.


I ADORE the color CORAL, don't you?!!!!!


Supplies:


Inked in Concord & 9th spiced cider ink, then clear embossing powder to watercolor over!


Challenges:




=====================================

JOIN Me! 

I am now on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!

My NEXT Post is 6/20!  

NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:



~amy~ said...

So pretty, I love the colors!
Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.