Thursday, June 22, 2023

Life is too short, ADD the sprinkles !

 Showing my caffeinated LOVE... and love for donuts.  The only donut I crave --- are CRULLERS.


And once in a blue moon, Bacon Maple Bars.


I am not the biggest fans of all other kinds of donuts.  

As for sprinkles, I have a drawer full to add on top of whip cream for all occasions.

Life is too short, ADD sprinkles any day of the week, not just to save for a special occasion!  


Supplies:
Lillibean (Hampton Arts) Coffee & Donuts
Altenew Watercolors
Concord & 9th cardstock

==========

JOIN Me: My next post is 7/04
 I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:



Laurel said...

Wonderful card! A great take on the inspiration and sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.