Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Mother's Love - ColourQ


This came together so quickly I HAD to 
share all the supplies too!

I LOVE it and hope you are inspired to create!!!


















Main Images: Prima Birds
[ALL of these AMAZING Jamie Dougherty images for only $11 ]
Large, gorgeous and watercolor ready!



Card #1 : Zigs Clean Color Watermarkers!!: 
Click on them, takes you to go get 'em!




Foam Tape..I fianlly sprung for this, YAY!!!


========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Barb Ghig said...

Your bird is watercolored beautifully, and I love how you placed the flowers...so pretty! Awesome card, Kimberly! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Stampingcountry said...

What a lovely array of flowers!

I Card Everyone said...

Two VERY beautiful creations, Kimberly!!! YOU are making magic with those water-colors!
=]

Diane Jaquay said...

Both of these are STUNNING, Kimberly!

SugarGem said...

This is absolutely stunning Kimberly. These colors are so pretty

sandie said...

Loving the watercolouring, like the arty look of this, so pleased you shred with us at TCC

SD pooja said...

Awesome cards !! Loved the colors n coloring !

SD pooja said...

Awesome cards !! Loved the colors n coloring !

Dotty Jo said...

Wonderful! Jo x

Shelly said...

These are GORGEOUS!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both just stunning. So eye catching! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome cards Kimberley...so well done!

Lisa Elton said...

Kimberly these are spectacular!!! Oh my goodness, love them both. Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Silke Ledlow said...

Both cards are beautiful! Glad you had a chance to join us for this weeks CQC!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

WOW - such gorgeous coloring!

Kristie Goulet said...

These are gorgeous, Kimberly!

MA-MI said...

Great card! It caught my eye. Hugs, Maja

Unknown said...

Beautiful and such vibrant creation! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

AmyR said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with the CTD!

Lori said...

Beautiful designs! Love your vibrant watercoloring. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

You give your card such life - gorgeous creations as always!

Olesya Andreyeva said...

What an amazing card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM blog.
Olesya,DT

Unknown said...

Love love love your best mom card!

Karen Petitt said...

Kimberly this is so beautiful! I pinned it last night just before I went to bed as it was very late in the UK at that point. I only have a few images of this set pinned so far and I have to say this is my favourite project so far.
It's a beautiful set of stamps. I had to hunt for them in the UK as they were hard to find.
I was over the moon when I found them and I'll be sharing cards I created with them for the next couple of months, lol! I am trying really hard not to be too obsessed with them by creating 20-30 cards at once lol! Have a lovely weekend huni Karen xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.