Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I LOVE Deals - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello gang.. I LOVE A DEAL.
So I checked out Rubbernecker Stamps.
I LOOOOOOOOVE the 
NEW Watercolor Florals they have in the
 NEW Release section!

A little spendy friends...If you HAVE to get a spendy one, I bought two, plus what I will tell you is the DEAL. (so I could get FREE shipping) 

My recommendation,..if you want a great stamp, but want to spend less
Poppies 727-04  $6.90

Why do I recommend it:
1) It is $10.00 LESS than the other stamps.
2) It layers over itself BETTER than the other two
3) It has some intricate stems where the other two do not and adding more pops of color is nice.
4) It can be totally CAS, or watercolor layered like I did.
5) Again...the price!






Keep It Simple: Thank You Mini Stamp Set






Card #1 and 4  Rubbernecker Stamps
Poppies - 727-04

Card #2 Rubbernecker Stamps
Poppy Duo   923
Card #3 Rubbernecker Stamps
Petunias #866 $16.90
Petunias 866




========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
---------------

Lisa Elton said...

You inspire me with every visit I make here Kimberly!! These are FABULOUS!!

Joan B said...

fantastic! those colors!

Kim M said...

Oh your cards are just gorgeous! That is a great stamp! Your mint and navy card is perfect! Love it sooo much! :-)

~amy~ said...

Definitely rockin' the blooms!

LauraJane:) said...

Love, LOVE how you are coloring these Kim! Thanks for the enabling:))

Shelly said...

Ooooh, these are all gorgeous!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You rocked out this image! Gorgeous creations :)

SD pooja said...

Stunning cards !

donna mikasa said...

Just got some Rubbernecker poppies but not having the same results as you! Back to the drawing board! You can link this to SSS Wednesday Challenge, too!

Leslie Germain said...

Pretty cards and colors!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so bold and beautiful!

Shauna said...

Beautiful work! That poppies stamp is really nice and I love your use of color. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Linda said...

Beautiful cards ..... Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Kimberly, amazing cards! So vivid, energetic and bright. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful cards x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.