Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sugar Peas Sketch #53 and a Card for Kate


 Trying to play along with Sugarpeas...
All I saw in the sketch
 was SWEET PINK
Baby Girl!










CLICK - Image takes you to shoppe location!

Store--SugarCuts---Welcome-Baby-AccentsStore-SugarCuts-Zig-Zag-Stitched-Circles

And a SUPER layered card for 
my friend Kate.
Now if only I can address it 
and get it out the door!








========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================

I Card Everyone said...

Be still my pink/grey loving heart!!! OH my goodness is this a cutie! Kate's card is really fantastic, too, Kimberly! What awesome layering you've done, my friend!
=]

~amy~ said...

WOW! These are both awesome!

LauraJane:) said...

Really Cute!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.