Monday, May 2, 2016

Some Odd Girl - NEW Release - Gnome Girl





Check out the NEWEST from Some Odd Girl!


Yikes...I guess I need a spelling
lesson for GNOME!











I can't wait to see what the rest of the design team has made!

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
---------------
I Card Everyone said...

Darling ... gnomebody will notice! =] =]

Dotty Jo said...

Wonderful! Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet!

~amy~ said...

So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Sigga said...

That is so flippin adorable!

Ellen H. said...

So pretty; I love the little scene you made with the butterflies :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh come on...this is ridiculously CUTE!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.