Thursday, May 12, 2016

FUSION: (May 12)

FUSION


We have a Nautical + Polaroid = LOVE
Can you tell I LOVE this one!
I went SUPER DP colorful
and a WHALE of a good time was had..
by me!

I hope that you join us!


Savvy StampsWhale  (Impress)


 You have 2 weeks!

FUSION!


And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!


 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

~amy~ said...

What a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun! What a cute mix of patterns!!

Karren said...

This is such a fun card! Love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulously sweet, I love the hearts!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.