Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Magical MFT - Tag You're It!









I REALLY fell for the UNICORNS from MFT!  
The second they became released, 
I POUNCED!
Luckily it was just after my birthday, 
and MFT sent me a $10 Gift cert for my birthday!
YAY, I was so 
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!




Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
---------------

Nancy Penir said...

Your tag/card is magical, Kimberly! Love the sweet red unicorn. So sassy cute! And love that you played along at TYI!

~amy~ said...

Yay! I love this!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Magical indeed! Love the rainbows. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.