Monday, May 9, 2016

The Heart Desires - MAD for PLAID in May!



I am up on the Heart Desires Blog Today!
I sure hope that you can head over and 
Check it out!
(HERE)

The Heart Desires DT


Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

---------------
cm said...

Went, saw, had my breath taken away, left a comment and returned to say: OH MY! Rendered speechless with how stunning your beautiful flowers are paired with the plaid. Gorgeous! In awe!!!
Hugs~c

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. LoVe your flowers.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

I Card Everyone said...

Of course you've caused a stampede for this gorgeous stamp, Kimberly! I'll be watching for it ... until then: I'll just sit for a spell and ogle your gorgeous card! I, too, am SO mad for plaid!!
=]

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.