Saturday, May 14, 2016

Freshly Made CASEing Kay!

Inspired today!!!!
Two cards for challenges!  I like the second one best.
The first was a pain to make and did not
come together...I wanted lighter colors..
though it turned out like this instead of soft.
Sometimes it works that way..
So I guess I try not to go light.....I 
only get frustrated.

The second one with dark tones, 
I was happy with it.


TIME OUT Challenges
CASing Kay Miller

I ADORED Darnell's card for this challenge.....
Of course Kay's is TOTALLY amazing too..








PTI Sentiment: Bloomers Stamp Set
Bloomers Stamp Set




Clearly Besotted ELEGANT BUTTERFLIES Clear Stamp Set



========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================

Lisa Lara said...

Oh such beauties Kimberly. Love those butterflies.

Jen Mitchell said...

These are both so beautiful. I love the colors on the first card! And the butterfly on the second card is so bright and vibrant! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nonni said...

Both of your cards are fantastic! Very creative and artistic and great use of your supplies. Thanks for joining us at TO!

Rose said...

Two beautiful cards! I really like the bold colours in both & love your creative use of the cover plate die.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow - both cards are wonderful! I just love that butterfly with that striking green. It's such a standout! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Two perfectly lovely cards Kimberly!

Monika Reeck said...

wow both are gorgeous Kimberly
and wanna say congrats on being top winner at FMS yaay your card is stunning with that waves DIE clever and stunning butterfly too no doubt you are the winner sweety
and I am happy being on winner page as HM with you yay
see the winner post there Kimberly
biig Hugs
Monika

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.de/2016/05/winners-for-sketch-236.html

Marlena M. said...

Both cards are amazing and vibrant~I LOVE the butterfly so much!

Jill V said...

Both card are beautiful - I love the vibrant colours you chose! The CASE is so creative and the butterfly is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.