Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Verve - The World is Brighter

I have quite a bit of Verve Stamps...
Unfortunately I feel that I have not alot of
NEWER sets...however,
VERVE designs are TIMELESS 
Classics!



Lesley's Card (HERE) Inspired me so MUCH!
Overall Lesley ALWAYS inspires me!!!




Verve Stamps Used:

Happy Place

Sentiment: Let it Be Set

Let it Be


========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================

Macimbalo said...

Kimberly, this is a gorgeous card!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful! You've been a busy girl!

D- said...

Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

Carmela said...

Beautiful flowers on your card!!

Lyn said...

Just stopping by to tell you I am loving your card, this is an awesome stamp set <3

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous! Love those colorful blooms and the design of them coming out from the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.