Monday, May 2, 2016

Clearly Besotted - Thanks



A quick and EASy CAS Card I designed for our PNW
Crafters get together Saturday!

Reverse Confetti Sentiment
Clearly Besotted Blooms!






Scribbles of Watercolor Crayons and lighter 
colors of Zigs over the top!



========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love these gorgeous flowers! Very classy and elegant! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept this week!
Take Care!
Michele

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Kimberly, love these!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, this set of CAS cards is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the use of the white space- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

I Card Everyone said...

*sigh* I love your Saturday get-togethers, Kimberly! Always wish I was there to join you! Gorgeous cards, too!
=]

Shelly said...

These are all sooo pretty!!

SD pooja said...

Lovely bunch of cards !

Cathy said...

Wonderful set of cards, so simple and elegant, Cathy x

Lilian said...

Beautiful set of cards!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.