Sunday, May 15, 2016

Lean on Me


Colorful Dimension Today!
I made this for my mom....
Kind of a prototype.
I wanted to see if I liked die cutting the wheelbarrow 3-4 times.  
It was FUN... Not that bad at all.
I actually can't wait to find some other flowers
to fill it up with!

I've been doing a ton of organizing...
And this die turned up..
Yay.. forgot I had it..
This card makes ME
SMILE!



I DIG this Wheelbarrow!!!
Great size.. Commands attention!
BEGS to show off your blooms.....!




Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Kimberly!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a gorgeous array of flowers in the wheelbarrow, WOW!

Rose said...

Your bloom-filled wheelbarrow is gorgeous! So bright & cheerful.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is a perfect summer card!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love all the combined elements, this is super sweet!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful!! Amazing coloring!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.