Tuesday, November 10, 2015

CASology: Give!

CASology fans!!!

When I think of give this
 close to the holidays..
I think of the ultimate gift.

I hope that you are faring well as the holidays are coming closer!








Guest Designer:  Jenelle

Sponsor: STAMPlorations



I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Ren said...

Hi Kimberly, this piece is so inspiringm I will definitely try something like this with the water color background paired with a lovely sentiment design. Love this!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty, love the silver and blues!!

Heather T said...

I love the colours; you cannot go wrong with blue and silver in my opinion. The sentiment is so elegant and the splash of blues gorgeous.

Judy1223 said...

Indeed, the ultimate gift! Your card is just simply stunning, Kimberly. Gorgeous!

Mac Mable said...

Loving the background you've created and the silver against the blues is so striking x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.