Wednesday, November 25, 2015

MUSE - and The 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

MUSE Christmas Visions!


Welcome to MCV #30! 




Today, MCV is sponsoring Day 24 of Tracey's The 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. 
There are prizes to be won on Tracey's Blog
 "In My Creative Opinion" 
and also at MCV. 

Make sure you go and check out the details!

The whole MCV Design Team (and some special guests) are playing along today. 

The MCV Tag theme is red and green 
with a tree element. 

Here is my tag!


I used what I call a "scribble"
technique where I scribble my colors for quick
coverage and a unified "cartoon" look 
so I could really pump them out...
Though I didn't make that many of
this particular tag.

I do ADORE it!


I also have a prize....but it is so secret...
that only the winner will know..
and I will post once it is won.
So comment away and tell me your fave tag ..


Mo Manning from Stamping Bella with Paper Smooches sentiment

Vintage All Night Media

Poppy Stamps with Paper Smooches sentiment

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy

Live, Laugh

and 

LOVE!

========================================= 

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all so fun!

Ardyth said...

LOVE how you've coloured these. My favourite is the second one - I love his illustrations! But your sweet skater is lovely - the loose colouring style really caught my eye!

Betty Wright said...

Fantastic whimsical designs and details, Kimberly! Wonderful Christmas tags!

!neke said...

Wow what a productivity !
Love them all !
Ineke X

Linda said...

So adorable Kimberly. I like the first one best. That little girl is just too cute.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love the sweet skater! Your Santa one is brilliant and perfect for this long tag! The polar bear, well, he has captured my heart ❤️
Awesome tags, Kimberly!

Jean Bullock said...

They are all darling. The polar bear tag is my favorite.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve them, love them all!!! but the Santa dude with the green scarf is the cutest tag ... wait ... that little girl? Oh Kimberly, I adore them all! You rock ...
=]

Super Stick Chick said...

Wow were you ever productive and creative. Love your scribble technique. All of your tags are wonderful, but I was so taken with the little skater girl and your coloring I had to visit your blog and check it out. So she is my favorite and you have a new follower. june.swart(at)netzero(dot)net.

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE tags!!!
They're all FUN designs with FABULOUS colouring!!!
Your little skater is ADORABLE, your Santa with his flowing sentiment scarf is COOL and your polar bear is SO CHEERY, he is my favourite :)
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly....love all your fabulous tags, you are so amazing.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.