Tuesday, November 17, 2015

CASology: Pretty!

CASology FANS!

What a cute and sweet PRETTY Cue
word this week!

I can't wait to see all the Pretty Cards!!!!

I love this Some Odd Girl image!










Guest Designer:  Claire

Sponsor: Uniko Studio


REGULAR PRICE $9 - on SALE $4






I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Ardyth said...

Love how you matched the elegant sentiment with the image - beautifully coloured!

~amy~ said...

So awesome! Love the green!!!

Joyce said...

Pretty, adorable, elegant, fun. Love this girl because she is all of these and more.

Melissa said...

Your coloring always amazes me, Kimberly! That beautiful image and sentiment look like they were meant for each other!!!

Lisa Elton said...

She looks like a sassy one!! Great coloring!!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, you have definitely inspired me to create, Kimberly! Your little girl is so "Pretty", and your coloring is amazing! Love your CAS design too, as always!

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

Beautiful image! Awesome. Love green!

Monika Reeck said...

this little lady is beautiful and your colored her so fabulous Kimberly, I love the placement of the sentiment and all in green cool you made a CAS card with green frame..Love your idea really my friend
and now I want to say I miss your face on my blog
I just joining again this PRETTY challenge hope you like to visit my last post from today sweety
biig hugs and happy weekend
Monika

Judy1223 said...

Oh, YES, she is so pretty! Love her green dress! :)

TaeEun said...

Such a Pretty girl in green dress:)! Gorgeous coloring!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.