Monday, November 23, 2015

The Challenge#52 - November 23

The Challenge Fans!

Adored the last challenge with cocoa
and marshmallow goodness!
This time -we have inspiration to make a 
Christmas Card!
I stuck with traditional colors
and a woodsy country theme.

I can't wait to see what you create!



Featured Designer: Geri Greening

This weeks Guest Designer:



Such FUN to color.



Sentiment : Amuse 

=====================================================
(JOIN US HERE!!)




Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------
you are here!





Please join us!!!!


The Challenge!

===============================================


Look at what my Boy earned this past week!!!!!
His Purple Belt in Karate!!!
-----------HOORAY!



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy

Live, Laugh

and 

LOVE!

========================================= 




~amy~ said...

Congrats to the boy! What a fun pic!
Your card is adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this, Kimberly!! and that your boy accomplished his goal! Yay for you both!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

a big congrats to you boy! what an accomplishment. Your card is just adorable. I love that sweet dog with it's tail and ears peeking up through the snow, just so darn cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card Kimberly, sweet little girl!! YAY for your little man, high five!!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card ROCKS and congrats to your lil man!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Awwww, this is so sweet, Kim! My kind of card -woodsy and outdoorsy. I so enjoy your amazing work!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Kimberly, I love this adorable winter scene you have created.

Nance said...

Congrats on your son's purple belt! Impressive! Love the scene you created with that adorable image! Have a great week!

Diane Jaquay said...

Great card, love that adorable image!! Congrats to your little guy :)

!neke said...

Great card and a great boy !!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute - so love coloring

KimCreate said...

Super cute card! I love the Mo Manning image and the cute papers!

Monika Reeck said...

Love the traditional card color..cuttee Card Kim..
thanks for HM yaaaay
Purple belt wohoo my son is newbie...white belt hihihi...kiss for your boy :*

LesLee said...

First of all let me say CONGRATULATIONS to your son and you. You obviously encourage him to be strong and follow his dreams and to take part! Second your card is absolutely adorable... I love the scarf and the hood... so so cute. Love the sentiment. thanks so much for sharing your creation.

Claire Broadwater said...

Congratulations to your son! How wonderful! I love your fun card! It is such an adorable image. Looks like me when I am in cold weather! Your card makes me smile! XX

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.