Friday, November 13, 2015

Some Odd Girl -Copics on the Go!




Check my POST out at 

SOME Odd Girl!
LOVE if you stop over there and say Hello and tell me 
what you think of my TIP!

HINT::::::::::::




You know there is more inspiration from the other Designers and here is a link to their blogs.     
 Melissa | Anna | Alexis | Katie | Kim | Kimberly





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Lisa Elton said...

On my way!

Kim Heggins said...

can't wait to play too! this is just so stinkin' clever.

OH Babs said...

Hi Kimberley I used the containers when I taught Copic classes. I had two containers containing the colors used in a card class and each set had a certain washi tape wrapped around each marker to signify which container they belonged to. I think it is a great way to store and transport. Good that you are mentioning this to your readers.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.