Monday, November 2, 2015

Some ODD Girl NEW Clear Release

Hooray!

Another NEW Release from
Some Odd Girl!


Though.....it is not a clear release today..

Instead,  The Design Team and Kristy Dalman 
are bringing you Kristy's
 2 newest digis.

How amazing the possibilities of these images..... 


First up: Angel Fish

I have a stunning pair of fiery orange and red fish 
swimming in a watercolor sea.
They are gleaming in golden glitter. 
 Water droplet accents and mini golden stars in their wake.






And Second up: Umbrella Snail


I have tons of Red and polka dot in my kithen so I thought a binder with recipes I can print out from friends and pinterest would come in handy.


I loved the thought of the umbrella snail hiding and becoming "invisible" in his surroundings.  Polka dots are so universally happy and fun, and what can be happier than sunshiny yellow polka dots?
I covered this American Crafts 6x8 binder with polka dot paper and added a strip of red satin ribbon where it meets the red binding.
 I added the digi of Umbrella Snail to the Mushroom Garden Digi so he can blend right in!  

He is so much FUN!








Do not forget to see the other Design Team Creations!
    
 Melissa | Anna | Alexis | Katie | Kim | Kimberly (me)


==============================
(See a VERY addictive Treat RECIPE below!!)


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
-----------------
Lee Ann Barrett said...

Holy cow! Gorgeous doesn't begin to describe your underwater scene! You amaze me!

Kim S said...

The detail on your fish is amazing. I love all of the color - and the bubbles and stars are absolutely perfect!

!neke said...

Gorgeous fish !!!!!
And a great recipe !!!!!

Ineke X

~amy~ said...

Love how you rock the SOG! Your coloring is always amazing.

yum to those smores.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.