Tuesday, November 24, 2015

CASology: Owl!

CASology Fans!!

Hello again! Whooooooooooo's
ready for the holidays.

Not me!.... lol!
Well I am getting there. 
 I am taking the last week of the year off
and can't wait to just relax with my family.
I feel like I have been going..going..going... this year.

Do you feel that way too?

Ready to slow it down?  I am.

This week we bring you a cutie of a CUE!!!

I LOVE these GORGEOUS Eyes!
I popped up his sweet hat and added white
accents onto light grey cardstock to have the white
show up better.  I added a little layer of a patterned
paper for some texture.

I can't wait to see what you create!









Sponsor:  Concord & 9th

Guest Designer:  Nancy

Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week!


AI Stamps
Sentiment: Some Odd Girl

I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Ardyth said...

That hat is adorable! Love the look on his face - this really makes me smile!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a CUTIE PATOOTIE!! Love the hat!!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally excellent! Lovely colouring and a great choice of colours, Jo x

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a cute little owl. xoxo
Happy Thanksgiving!

Diane Jaquay said...

Hee hee, so cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute Kimberly! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Rahmat said...

Cute!! I really like the popped hat, and the colors are so pretty Kimberly!

Joyce said...

This is such a super cute card--love how you have colored this wonderful owl.

Anonymous said...

Love that owl! Love that hat! So cute!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.