Thursday, November 12, 2015

FUSION (November 12)


Calling ALL FUSION FANS!

What did you think of last challenge, the POPPIES..
I ADORE Poppies, so I was in HEAVEN
gazing at the gallery!!!!


Up next..a Warm Welcome...
I combined the orange of the gourds with the floral and 
gave it a little wavy edging!
Instead of Welcome, I added Wishing...Love that die!
Well the die and stamp set are SO VERY 
versatile.  I love when I see them all over blogland..

I seriously ENJOY when you play along.
I hope to see you soon!!!








And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!

FUSION!


 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Julia Aston said...

what a creative FUSION design! love the cut edge around your blooms!

SugarGem said...

This is an awesome take on the sketch! And that sentiment is so great. I truly feel that way since I met all you sweet talented girls!

sandie said...

Love this colour with the touch of Kraft, genus flowers and great take on the sketch x

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh so beautiful, Kimberly ... and my sentiments EXACTLY!!!!
=]

Shelly said...

Beautiful, Kimberly!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

~amy~ said...

wonderful!
I hope to play along this weekend!

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY card Kimberly!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is not only beautiful but a really clever take on the challenge!

Unknown said...

Kimberly, what a fantastic take on the inspiration photo! You colors are amazing!! And that you came up with the idea to trim around the bottom of the flowers...inspired!! I can see the sketch in there too, so great job on fusing the sketch and the photo! Such a beautiful card!!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, Kimberley! Cutting round the bottom of the flowers is genius!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love how you used the flowers to define the edge, super wow girl!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.