Thursday, November 19, 2015

Whisker Graphics Post - November Project Feature


I should have a project up on the 




Love if you stop by!!!!!



=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------



Happy Dance said...

I'm heading over in a sec. Got some very sweet happy mail the other day! Thanks so much sweet friend. I've been pretty much out of the loop lately; company is coming soon, and I've got around 26 for dinner on Thanksgiving which means cleaning, shopping, cooking and all. Had to get some Christmas/birthday stuff ready too; the three little ones who will be staying have Nov/Dec birthdays and I like to send their Christmas packages home with them too; saving on the shipping! I'm just waiting for the carpet to dry in the FR so I can put the furniture back and move on to other cleaning projects, lol! Thanksgiving blessings to you all. Bev

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.