Monday, November 2, 2015

The Challenge: #49 - Monday November 2nd

The Challenge Fans!

Well... I am not stopping Halloween
 or Christmas Cards...
They are TOO much FUN!!

Bringing some love to a very old set...
But FUN nonetheless..Maybe you have 
a set that you will blow the dust off and use again..
Showing it some love.

I ADORE my teammate creations
this week, and a fun sketch to showcase an image
or even a great sentiment!

Can't wait to see what you will create!



Featured Designer: Geri Greening
This weeks Guest Designer:  Darnell Knauss






Stampin' Up!  Fang-Tastic (Retired) Set!


======================================================




Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------
you are here!





Please join us!!!!




And ALSO Posting to: ColourQ


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
==========
~amy~ said...

Super cutie pie card!

!neke said...

How funny !
Great Halloween colors !
Ineke !

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh she's cute, this is adorable Kimberly! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Diane Jaquay said...

Your card is super adorable!!

Claire Broadwater said...

SO cute!!!! I love the little witch and the sentiment! Your DSP choices are so bright and fun! XX

Nance said...

Loving your card, it's so bright and cheery and fun --- as always! Your blog always makes me smile! I just need to visit more often than I have lately! Hoping to change that. Hope you had a great weekend!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.