Wednesday, November 4, 2015

MUSE Christmas Visions#27

Hello Muse Christmas Visions FANS!

I really wanted to lighten up and
showcase a Clean and Simple card this week.

Stampendous!

This is is how I feel once I am finished
decorating for the Holidays!

I hope that you find this
fun and will be inspired to play!

I can't wait to see your cards!



Stampendous Rubber Stamp N221
 Fluffles Garland Cat Christmas Deck the Halls


Check out the Card Club Sight!

Put this badge on your blog and join along!
Before NO time you will have a stack
of GORGEOUS cards the envy of MANY!
...and you will pat yourself on the back!


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 

~amy~ said...

LOL...that's a fun image!

Ardyth said...

This is adorable! I know plenty of people who feel like this during the holidays! Can't wait to see how our players will be inspired!

Shelly said...

Haha! I feel the same way! ;)
Super cute card!!

Toni said...

LOL. Cute!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Adorable and lovely CAS! I have an idea brewing...

Rahmat said...

Simply cute! I must play here! totally inspired by the clean card Kimberly.

cm said...

Hahahahahahaha....seriously awesome, Kimberly...just like you! Love this!
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

OMGOSH this gave me a giggle!! How totally cute!!

Karen M said...

Love your cute cas card and I hope I have time to join you this week:) xx

Dotty Jo said...

One of my favourite Christmas stamps and one which comes out year after year! I love your little ginger cat... I usually colour it to match my own cat or the cat of the friend who'll be the recipient, Jo x

Rachel Jolley said...

What a super, super card, such fun and oh so cute, I really must buy this stamp for all my cat mad family and friends!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card, Kimberly!

I Card Everyone said...

You know I feel [and look] just like that cat by the end of the season!! But oh what fun this card is!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm.... do you hear that? Not jingle bells ... my creative wheels are turning!
=]

OH Babs said...

Kimberly I love the card, it is CAS but jumps off the page. Such a cute Fluffles stamp.

Happy Dance said...

This cracks me up! I had a cat (this color too), who would launch himself into the tree and settle down near the trunk about 1/2 way up...however his nickname was "Chubby" so you can imagine what would happen. Poor thing would slip through the branches and land all panicking in the pile of presents and ornaments and take off, ripping things, breaking things and trailing things behind him. Squirt gun cured him eventually... But this card, besides bringing back fun memories, is darling! I love his expression...he's in quite the pickle! Great card, Kimberly. Just love it!! Bev

Anonymous said...

Makes me smile!! Adorable!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...I love your sweet kitty all tangled up in the tinsel.

Nance said...

So totally adorable! And I'm so out of it right now, stamping wise. I'm just finding the Christmas version of Muse! Guess better late than never! lol Definitely will to give you a shout out! Have an amazing week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.