Monday, November 16, 2015

The Challenge #51 - Monday November 16

The Challenge Fans!

How was your weekend?
Mine was UBER Fun!

I LOVE the Greeting Farm Let it Snow!
This Challenge cue it PERFECT for
Him and his cocoa!!!

This weekend some of the PNW Crafters
Met up and 
I got to meet The Sweet Stamp Shop Family!
(see below)

I also met with my Sassy Stamper Crew to make Christmas 
Cards...so totally awesome I miss those gals..

As of late...
I just am cutting back on lots of events and also crafting so
I can find a steady norm...it takes time.
I take on too much responsibility.. I have always HAD
to ..so now I know nothing else....But I am trying my friends
not to burn out or blow a gasket!!!

---on to better news
 Tonight (bliss)
My hunny comes home after 2 weeks away!


Featured Designer: Geri Greening
This weeks Guest Designer:  Shannon Jamarillo


Dontcha just love this Periwinkle, Cocoa.
 and Yummy marshmallow image!




=====================================================
(JOIN US HERE!!)




Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------
you are here!





Please join us!!!!





There are 7 of the PNW Crafters Club
and Nicole Rixon


Left to Right

Millicent -Katie Brooks - Tonya Jostad - Amy Tsuruta -
Nicole Rixon (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Lenea Daly - Novell - Me!

It looked like we planned the photoAll in Black
Grey and Pink!

I ADORE you PNW crafting buddies!

===============================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy

Live, Laugh

and 

LOVE!

========================================= 



~amy~ said...

That bear is just stinkin' CUTE!!!!
Hey, we do all match, how fun is that?!

Notes by Nina said...

What a super cute card, I love your sweet bear.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card and a cute photo of you crafty ladies!!

Deepti said...

Awwwww so warm and so cozy :) love that bear!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a cute card, Kimberly!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I loved seeing this photo of all your crafty friends! HOW FUN to get together!
Love your card,super cute! All the layers and that little bear makes me smile! XX

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.