Saturday, November 21, 2015

You Make me Happy - Colour Q!


Hello.!

I know.....I know....I have been
 pretty absente as of late...

 Fewer and fewer challenges.....only my DT
Less and less commenting....
(I miss making the rounds..I miss you guys.)
Thanks for not giving up on me.. though it seems I 
have given up on you.  I haven't I'm still here..

Life is getting in the way.....
It does that sometimes.  

I was inspired by the wreath and this
color combination was very intriguing.
I loved the way that the wreath inspiration wove its way around.  
So I wove the Simon Says Stamp Fresh Daisy Dies
around the MFT Decorative Doily Oval.







Inks: SU!  Tango Tangerine, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky, 
Hero Art Passion Flower, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Sizzix Oval, DieNamics Decorative Doily Oval, 
Simon Says Stamps Fresh Daisies
Stamps: Impression Obsession Make Me Happy, Impression Obsession 
Cover a Card Toile

=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
~amy~ said...

It's good for the soul to step back from bloggie stuff...
This is really pretty....love the toile background.

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly....this is just stunning. I love how you used this week's colors, so elegant. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!
No worry about commenting and visiting. Life happens and family always comes first in my book! Wishing and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristie Goulet said...

Family always comes first, no worries about commenting and visiting or even posting. :) Love your sweet card. Great sentiment.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

Love how delicate this is Kimberly, very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.