Saturday, January 12, 2013

Today, this Saturday was Awesome!

Conrad starts his NEW Karate class: Bo Weapons.
This is a 3 month every Saturday Class, with a regular class before it for good measure.
 
With this addition, Conrad will be up to 4.25 hours a week in Karate! 
This will get him ready for the Tournament in February and the International State Tournament in May!
He absolutely loves it. 
 His dad came over this weekend and got to see his regular class and his Bo class. 
 
[ For those who don't  know,  I adopted my nephew Conrad and his dad is still a very large part of his life. Dustin (my little brother) has always had a special place in my heart, and when he needed me to care for his son, I was always going to be there...Always! ]
 
I love how the reflection in the glass captures this sunny winter day.
 
 
Dustin, Scott and Conrad and I at the Cafe for dinner.
Conrad his silliness at it's finest!
 
 

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.