Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Card Class Contender: HELLO Sunshine

Card class is rapidly approaching again!
 
Here is one card I have ready to go.  I like that is fast and Sunny..
And the little adhesive  metallic heart embellishment really reminds me of a ladybug!
Spring, come already!!
 
HELLO Sunshine
 
 
Close up:
 Cute as a ladybug is this Heidi Swapp metallic mini..
 I like that this is a sticker and NOT a brad!  I am not really fond of brads honestly!
 
 


Supplies:
Stamps: JosephineKimberling for Impress,
Ali Edwards "Bring on the Sun" for Technique Tuesday
Ink: Memento Dandelion, Brilliance Pearlescent Lime, Tuxedo Black, London Fog
Heidi Swapp Metallics
Mic Black with White Ribbon
Xyron
Corner Rounder
Paper: Stampin Up! Whisper White

 



Linda said...

Can NOT wait to make that. So sunny it brought a smile to my face - just like you!!

Tina said...

So simple, yet so beautiful -- I love it. I, too, can't wait to make this card at Card Club!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.