Sunday, August 10, 2014

Top Dog Dies - Sunday FUNDAY!


Hello!  How goes it?

Welcome to my Weekly Postings 
for Top Dog Dies. 
I am so excited to be a part of this dynamic company!
Today I am featuring another 2 AMAZING dies.
Today I am using these
Fabulous Dies!


The Party Drinks Die Set is so FABULOUSLY fun!

I used the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog DP Papers
from the Confetti Celebration pack.

I LOVE the dies, I sure hope that you will
grab a set while you can and play too!


Supplies:
DVWV Textured cardtstock Matstack Jewels
Confetti Celebration SU! Paper
Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Dies Set
Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set
SP Stamps Sentiment 
Memento Tuxedo Black


Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Die Set









Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


~amy~ said...

Those papers are PERFECT for those drink dies!

!neke said...

Great dies again!
Your card is WOW !
Afther my holidays I go shoping for Some of those dies!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such lovely dies, the card is fabby!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Michelle said...

Yum! Looks like Happy Hour! Love the printed paper. Gives it a fun vibe. Very cool!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adore your colourful drinks Kimberly!

cm said...

Way to go in showcasing these dies! Fab colours!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.