Monday, February 2, 2015

The Challenge #24 - February 2

The Challenge!!!!

Are we ready!!!!!
YES we are!!!

This sketch is easier that it looks.
 I sometimes have a hesitation when it comes to layering..
But I started with the Flag Tag Dies Set.....
(Which honestly, was one of my very
first die sets.)
I really have only had my bigshot for about a year and a half...believe it)
Then it was so easy after the tag...!

With it's oversized sentiments, 
it is WOW!
Please stay tuned this week as I am the 
Paper Smooches February Guest DT!
I will be on the Paper Smooches Blog Wednesday and here too...
Yay... so excited.!

JOIN US at
The Challenge!!!
(HERE)






  

A Holy Holiday               Flag Tag Dies




=====================================================


Check out the Design Team!!!!


- Lesley Croghan  (Creator)
- Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud -
- Kimberly Wiener---And Me too!!!!!!!
- Lynn Putt of The Queen's Scene
- Nancy Salkeld of  Soul Stampin' Designs
- Veronica Zalis of  So Many Stamps so Little Time
Kim Heggins of Cupcakes, Cards and Kim

============================
Thanks for coming by my blog!
It means alot when you say hello.


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


Shelly said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty.

Kara Lynne said...

So bright and beautifully done!

Maura said...

I found it challenging to use all the colors together, but using them in your colored flowers was a great idea. Love the font of your sentiment too.
Maura (fellow DT)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you combined the colours in your flower spray and that bold sentiment is also great.

~amy~ said...

Sooooo pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the flower grouping

Katie Ann Brooks said...

simply gorgeous.

Nance said...

Can't believe I haven't commented on this yet! Love, love these flowers! So bright and cheerful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.