Wednesday, December 7, 2016

MUSE Christmas Visions 74


Another MUSE Christmas Visions!

I Chose to do a stand of trees
.....
SUPPLIES:
Tsukineko Memento Ladybug Red Ink
Tsukineko Brilliance Gamma Green


MY FAVORITE THINGS CLEAR STAMPS, OH CHRISTMAS TREE

My Favorite Things OH CHRISTMAS TREES Clear Stamps CS149 Preview Image




Sometimes I see a card so utterly lovely and inspiring, and CAPTIVATING
that I feel that I MUST re-create it for myself!

In MUSE CV# 70 Gallery
I was SMITTEN with this card made
I hope that you can check her blog out
there is another card 
I plan to "CASE"
soon!
Muse Christmasvisions 70

Here is my creation..."CASE"
of her STUNNING card
SUPPLIES:
Memory Box Paper
Papertrey Ink Sentiment
Stampin' up! Dies
Hero Arts Embossing Powder
Versamark Embossing Ink
 I'd love if you let me
know how you were inspired!!!!


Check out the Card Club Sight!

Put this badge on your blog and join along!
Before NO time you will have a stack
of GORGEOUS cards the envy of MANY!
...and you will pat yourself on the back!



Pssssssst
If you do a tree card.... 
Why not...Link up to JUGS too!


========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous work! Jo x

cm said...

Your whimsical forest is such fun; your case of Eliz's absolutely stunning! Festive spirit soaring, my friend!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.