Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval - BLOG HOP Day (3)

CountingBlesings_BlogFBBlogHop



I ADORE the Stencil and anything LEAVES!
This collection is totally Wonderful!




BLOG HOPS:  Beginning Sunday,  there are three days of hopping.  
WELCOME TO DAY THREE!
Projects, inspiration and PRIZES. YES, my friend, you might WIN your collection!
Don’t forget to leave comments along the way!
  1. Catherine
  2. Taheerah Atchia
  3. Lydia Evans
  4. Ingrid Blackburn
  5. Kimberly Wiener  ==You are here!!!!!
  6. Jill Dewey Hawkins
PURCHASING YOUR SOA COLLECTION:
Tuesday, August 15, 10 pm eastern – StampNation Pre-release PJ Party!  We’ll enjoy late-night live stream chatting, stamping, and lots of laughs with members of our Dream Team.  Added bonus? StampNation Members get first dibs to buy our latest collection! So get ready to put on your jammies, grab your computer and log-on for PJ Party time!
Wednesday, August 16, 9 am eastern – ordering link goes out to everyone on the Wait List.  Not on it yet?  Click here to add your name.  
Wednesday, August 16, 6 pm eastern – general ordering opens if we have supplies left.  Normally we do!  But with our last collection, we sold out and only those on the Wait List had a chance to order!


Mel's Card Corner | Counting Blessings SOA Blog Hop

Hope you enjoyed these projects, now onto the info on how you can WIN!
WIN the Stamp of Approval Counting Blessings Collection
THREE commenters will be chosen at random from all the comments on all the blogs (one each day). The more blogs you comment on, the better your chance in winning!
HOW TO COMMENT:  Scroll to the end of the blog post to find the comment section.  If you don’t see a comment section, but see another blog post, scroll back up and click the title of this post. Scroll down and you’ll see the comment section.
Entries close on THURSDAY, August 17 at 9AM EST and will be announced right here on my blog later that day.
If you have already purchased a box, you will receive a $100 gift certificate towards your next purchase.


=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

------------------
Unknown said...

I always think the last SOA box was my favorite and then CP and the team blow it out of the park with the next box! Love your card! I think this fall themed box is going to be another favorite of mine!!!

CADC Blog said...

Loving this SOA. Great card.

AFTHC said...

Amazing how everyone comes up with something different.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! Colors and designs are great. Thanks for sharing.

Basje said...

Yes, this collection is wonderful and all the cards are too!

Linda Gorman said...

I love this collection !!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Linda Gorman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Beautiful! I love the bright, cheerful colors.

Ashlyn said...

Gorgeous use of the stencil and the leaf stamp!

Laura said...

Great example of using the stencil to create a vibrant background. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Great stencil use! Love it! Nice card!

NancyLynn said...

That stencil will be so fun! I love that we've been getting more stencils!

Theresa Robinson said...

Your card is so happy!

Linda Gorman said...

Thank you for these great cards!!! I love this SOA Box!!!

Unknown said...

Great cards. Can't wait to play with this collection.

Natasha said...

Loving this layout! Beautiful work!

MelissaF said...

Beautiful card and I LOVE this color combo! Thanks for sharing.

Laura Williams said...

Oh man, I LOVE this!!!! Everyone's cards are so different from each other - it really shows the versatility of these stamps! LOVE what you created! :)

The Bakers said...

Those leaves are just addictive! Can't wait to start using them with all the great ideas we have seen,it's time to get inky!

Jo Ann Lovell said...

Love those leaves and your card is awesome.

Unknown said...

Such a cheerful card. Just love that stencil!

Unknown said...

Love the stenciling and colors! Great cards!

Unknown said...

Love the stenciling! I haven't tried that technique yet! Just ordered some Dreamweaver embossing pastes and I can't wait until I get my hands on those stencils!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Nice cards.I am looking forward to many great cards with the stencil.

Sandy M said...

This is the perfect time to release leaves for fall cards. Love the stencil.

Jane M said...

Wonderful cards! Thank you so much for the inspiration! This SOA collection is full of amazing stamps, dies and a gorgeous leaf stencil!

~amy~ said...

You've outdone yourself...your projects are amazing.

goaliemom36 said...

What fun cards! Love your designs.

Roberta Eldridge said...

Wonderfully creative use of the stamps and stencils! TFS!

stampinfranni said...

Very pretty cards! This collection is a must-have!

Lisa K said...

Beautiful cards! Love those leaves.

Ingrid said...

Great cards Kimberly! I especially love the multi colored leaves. :)

Kim said...

Love the cards, can't wait for this set, it's going to be amazing!!

Wanda R. said...

Wow - your cards are awesome!! I really like the leaf stencil too.

Ebrown said...

Great cards! This collection definitely has lots of products that have been missing from my stash!

Dotty Jo said...

As always, I'm loving your cards! Jo x

Holly said...

Love your cards, but especially the thankful card! I love how you put it on a black strip.

Nana Donna said...

Your cards are wonderful. Love the variation of color on your leaves in the Thankful card. This collection looks awesome.

Unknown said...

This SOA box is so much fun.

Mary Nelson said...

Wow! Your cards are so fun and fabulous!!!

Vivian said...

Beautifully presented!

Kathy Serrahn said...

Beautiful cards

Susan Powell said...

Your cards are beautiful :)

Ann Cifaldi said...

I love all the colors! All you ladies do a wonderful, awesome cards and color combo! can't wait to get my hands on my box lol.

Denise said...

I'm with you, leaves and stencils, so pretty and I love your cards.

Lori Walker said...

These cards are just awesome! I am in LOVE with the maple leaf!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Both your cards are simply stunning!!! Colors are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards.

Ginger G said...

Nicely done. Very pretty. TFS

Karthikha said...

Wonderful cards :)

Unknown said...

Those multi-colored leaves are perfect! Great fall cards!

Unknown said...

Great cards, love this collection. So many possibilities.

Unknown said...

Your cards are very pretty. The fall colors are rich and vibrant.

Unknown said...

wonderful cards!

Shelly said...

I love the SOA sets!! The cards y'all make are just beautiful & inspiring!!

Unknown said...

Hiya! I agree with you, Kimberly, leaves are the BEST! Your cards are amazing and inspiring to me, and I can hardly wait until this collection arrives at my door to try some stenciling (I've got some new texture pastes & gels and inks and glitter just waiting to be put to creative use!). And I may just cut that thankful die out a hundred times just because I AM!

Thank you so much for sharing with us today.

Blessings,

~Avis, 081517

Avra Williams said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Loving the color combos... I agree, anything with leaves is a fav of mine!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhhhh....so pretty! Love your sweet fall cards.

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to order this SOA! All the cards I've seen are fabulous!

beth said...

Great fall cards. Love this blog hop.

Debbie said...

Catherine has really outdone herself with this beautiful collection!

SandyK said...

Very excited about the release!

Sue Wareham said...

Great Cards this is such a nice collection

Unknown said...

Your ombre-ish leaves are absolutely amazing! Love the looks it gave the card.

Nouveau Chef said...

I really love these leaves and fall colors. Well done!

roxej said...

Love the look of texture on those leaves. Great cards

Ronnie said...

I love both of your cards - the colors are great.

DarbyW said...

I can see by your cards that good things are within reach. That is, if I am on the waitlist!

Donna said...

I love how you were able to get such great colors onto those leaves - beautiful! Thanks for showing me 2 more gorgeous ways to use this collection. :)

TerryG said...

My favorite thing about fall is all the colorful leaves and so enjoying them on the cards this week.

Unknown said...

I love all of the cards you made. Your choice of colors is perfect and inspires me to give it a try. I am 85 yrs. old and learning more every day from inspirational people like you. TFS

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! So beautiful!!!

Kari V. said...

Oh my your cards are beautiful! I love the colors of fall on your second card...with the orange sentiment. It is perfection! I need this box...it might just be my favorite one so far!! :)

Jean said...

So many ideas a spinning in my head.... thanks for sharing yours.

MaggieB1983 said...

I'm with you Kimberly....these leaves are ALL awesome! Autumn is my favorite time of year and these leaves of all kinds have me beyond excited! Can't wait to play too!! Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
#kindnessmatters

Unknown said...

I love your card ideas! They are really cool!

Karen said...

Loving your cards. The leaf collection is awesome.

Diana Hernandez said...

Lovely card, so happy and fun. tfs

Sabrina said...

Very lovely cards!!

Nana Griffin said...

So lovely.

Cindy Pryor said...

Very pretty cards using the latest SOA collection. They make me ready for fall and cooler weather! Thanks for the inspiration.

SusanME said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!

sharon g said...

The Thankful card is so pretty--I love how you used several colors on each leaf!

Unknown said...

Love the last card. The orange, yellow and brown is perfect.

Unknown said...

I'm loving all these cards, didn't think I would use a fall collection all that much being Australian, but guess I'm happy to be wrong.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards that make me think of fall.

Unknown said...

I love the stenciling on the Good Things card!!

Unknown said...

I love these cards and how you used the stencil.

Unknown said...

I love your cards. One of my favorite colors is orange so is it any wonder that I love them?

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous leafy goodness!

Catherine Smith said...

Stunning, you ladies and this Orange twist ink, I am on love lol.

Jill D. said...

Great cards!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Fantastic and pretty cards! This box is going to be amazing!

claudiamtz said...

I agree with you, I also adore anything leaves and this collections rocks!

Marianne said...

Such fun cards. Love the colour combo.

Erm S said...

The cards are great. I can't wait to start using all of the products. Love the vibrant colors.

Judy said...

Your cards are lovely

Michele said...

I love all the ideas and how different they are using the same supplies. TFS!

Marty said...

Great cards! The thankful die is so useful.

Judy said...

Very Pretty. Fall is always my favorite season. This box is just making me look forward to it more.

Vickie jo said...

Love the fall colors and how you have showcased the leaves. Great cards!

Leanne in Cali said...

Fun cards! This is such a great collection. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations on the blog hop!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors you used on the thankful card. So pretty!

smile greeting cards said...

What a great card! Love this stencil! The colors are awesome! Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love all the pretty leaves in this kit. And the thankful die is awesome. Pretty cards!

Pat Benger said...

Kimberly, love your color schemes on your cards! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Aunt Mary said...

great cards and layouts. TSF

Unknown said...

Two more awesome cards! I love the leaves in the stamp set and that is one of my favorite sentiments in these sets, although they're all great! You knocked it out of the park with this SOA collection, Catherine!

Kleri said...

Lovely bright cards!I fell in love with the "thankful"die!The more I see it the more I like it! :) tfs

Dena said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to order a set!

Sher@SistersInk said...

I love how you used the stencil and stamps for this SOA box. I love the leaves and love autumn colors. Beautiful cards.

Lindy said...

Looking forward to this SOA! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!!

Unknown said...

Love your cards!

Tinstar said...

love the autumn colours and how vibrant that green is on the first card.

Margie said...

thank you for your hard work

Nan0807 said...

Gorgeous cards!

Lynnea Hollendonner said...

I love that there are leaves stamps, dies and a stencil! Love your card!

Unknown said...

Love the colors on your cards

Susan PJ said...

Your color combo in the first card is so unexpected and wonderful! I love how you went for the orange on "Thankful" on the second card- when most of us would choose a more somber color. Now I'm just full of ideas to try when I get my hands on this collection! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Sue D said...

I like your fun and colorful cards.

The Do over said...

I like the use of the stencils. I fear the stencil for some reason

Melody said...

Great cards. I am soooo looking forward to playing with all the leaf dies and stamps!

Bonnie Sanche said...

Oh those leaves are so lovely!

Bette said...

I really like those leaves, they are so pretty

Theresa T said...

I love how you stamped the leaves in the thankful card. I am still trying to figure out how you achieved that look. :-). Both cards are awesome!

Judy said...

beautifully done thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

This SOA collection is fantastic in that there are so many combinations. Thank you for your interpretations. Lovely!

Anne said...

I really like the colors of the leaves on the 2nd card

CindyRomanDaversa said...

Your cards make me wish it was Fall already...and the collection was in my hands!

Annie C said...

Love your Thankful card with the leaf motifs. Great design!

Phyllis said...

I love what I have seen from the box.

Karin W said...

I cannot wait to play with the leaf motif stamp set!!!

Lynn Fletcher said...

Kimberly, if I was impressed with the leaves stencil that wonderful card really did! Love how you stamp the leaves on both cards, reminding me of leaves on the ground all around. Great cards! :)

Shelley, the Crafty Lawyer said...

I love your thankful card! it's so beautiful!

Lynn Fletcher said...

Jill, what a neat idea using blue diecut leaves in the tag on your first card and the background with the leaves stencil. The stencil really is my favorite in the collection.

Donna Hawkins said...

Wonderful collection and beautiful cards!!

Unknown said...

What a fun collection! Thanks for sharing your creative take on it. I like how you created unique coloring on the leaves in card #2!

Christy Borfitz said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the layers and colors! I am excited to get this SOA!

Anonymous said...

Love this collection!

Jodie Ramdas said...

Lovely cards Kimberly! Thanks for sharing! Loving this hop!

Patt H. said...

Your cards are so pretty, Kimberley! Love them both!

Trina said...

Pretty fall colors. Love the stencil.

Shelley Flaherty said...

Beautiful fall cards!

Unknown said...

What a great design team! So many ideas from one SOA collection! Great cards, great colors.

liz said...

The leaves in this kit are fantastic

Stefanie White said...

I agree, that stencil is awesome. But so are those leaf stamps...such great cards!!

barbara c said...

Wonderful fall cards with great products that you made here..Thank you for sharing..

Susan said...

LOVE your cards, colors and layouts rock!

Laurie said...

These cards have a definite Thanksgiving feel to them.

Cheryl Jones said...

Once again, I love these cards. This SOA collection is so nice and versatile. Thanks for sharing.

Betty O said...

Y'all just blow me away! All the cards are fabulous! I am inspired.

jandbspiegel said...

I love these blog hops - everyone using the same stamp, stencil, die and yet each one is so very different. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

Kimberly: I am thankful for your talent and good things are on the way to me! :) I cannot wait. Love your cards!

Unknown said...

I NEED my SOA!!!!!!

Kitty said...

I'm a big fan of leaves also, and the geometric leave stamps hit the jackpot! Every SOA gets better and better.

JoannaMaria Crafts said...

Love the second card!! 💕

Sharon Nez said...

Hi Kimberley! Love both of your cards! This stamps & dies in this SOA collection are amazing....and the results come through in all the cards I'm seeing on this blog hop!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards

Kira N. said...

These are really awesome cards!!

Cassie said...

These are fantastic!
I'm enjoying this blog hop (my first CP hop!) lots of great cards and inspiration!

canadian_liner said...

These autumn colour creations are awesome! Orange was my favourite colour growing up, and my room had autumn leaves carpeting...(the 70's...). Love your cheerful cards!

Kara said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm a summer girl, but your cards make me think of pumpkin spice and cool weather

momvarden said...

Thank you for sharing, they are beautiful cards!

Nancy-Anne said...

I love the leaves too!

foleysfriend said...

Loving your use of beautiful fall colours; great cards.

Regina said...

Those fall leaves are beautiful.

Christine_sz said...

I agree the items in this release are amazing. Thanks for sharing your creativity and giving some great ideas!

Mary-Anne V said...


i love the fall theme of this new collection...the leaves on your cards are just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the colors and design! Great job!

Laurie said...

Beautiful cards! Love the second one wit the leaves on the bottom. So pretty!

Rose said...

Very pretty cards. The leaf stamps in this collection are awesome and I like the way you used them.

Helen Gullett said...

Kimberly, your cards are beautiful and fabulous with those leaves. Great colors, too. Thank you for the inspirations.

Brand6 Duncan said...

I agree all the leaves are fabulous. The whole collection is fabulous. Love your design. You colors really pop.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! Yes, leaves are great elements for cards & there are so many different shapes, sizes, & colors.
elizabeth.vogler2@gmail.com

Craftychris said...

Both these are just gorgeous! I adore leaves too! xxx

gail said...

simply elegant

Iva Stastna said...

Very nice cards,bright colors,thank you.

Judie said...

Awesome creations! I also love that leaf stencil!!

Anonymous said...

I love this box! I feel very fortunate that I am able to budget in purchasing the SOA every quarter. I typically do not comment on the blog hop, because I hope the winner is someone who may not have that financial luxury; however, this morning was a bit crazy and when I went to purchase, it was SOLD OUT! The blog hop is my last chance at owning one of these boxes...fingers crossed...I've owned every one from the beginning.

Diane M said...

beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards.

lritchie said...

Lovely cards, I just love fall colors

Joyce Spear said...

Great cards! I'm glad to see one of them in the collection's PDF, though both are terrific inspiration!

Deb said...

Great cards! Love the banner cut out on the first.

Unknown said...

What wonderful bright colors! Fav is the first one.
Great inspiration, thanks for sharing.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.