Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Drive by Crafts: ANNOUNCEMENT!




OH MY GOSH!
Hey All
I am now designing
for Drive by Crafts!



I love designing for small business, and especially for women entrepreneurs!
Yay!

The other NEW Designers are:


The craft business is so very hard to keep going, we all need to ensure we spread the love to local and 
online craft stores!


=============================

These are some
 sweet treats
that I am taking to my pals at our
PNW Crafters Card Maker Group
Easter Get together!


Supplies from Drive By Crafts:

Lawn Fawn: RAWR Stamp Set

Lawn Fawn: RAWR Stamp Set


Lawn Fawn: Easter Party Stamp Set

Lawn Fawn: Easter Party Stamp Set


Jen Hadfield: Everyday 6x6 Paper Pad


_______________________________________________

"Small business is very close to my heart!  You may see very cheap prices at etsy or amazon, but they are knockoff images stolen from the designers and manufactured in china.
By stealing the images, it makes it harder for the designers an online stores that own the images rights to compete.  
I understand we all want a great value.  Having designed stamps myself, the prices are the lowest as they are and there really is little to be made in the crafting industry.  
I find in my experience that it is a labor of love.
If you are looking for "cheap prices" I suggest you shop your well loved craft suppliers when they have sales around holidays and other sales days. 
We need to all do our part to support our craft stores local and online so they will thrive and grow!"
-Kimberly Wiener


Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Drive By Crafts said...

yay we are so excited to have you on our new team.. welcome Kimberly..

Misty Elam said...

Hi Kimberly!! I’m sooo excited to be on this adventure with you!! I LOVE what you posted about small businesses!! I couldn’t agree with you more. Lord knows I’ve done my share to support our stamp companies. LOL And I will continue to do so as long as I am able!! Here’s to enjoying this journey together ~

Kim Heggins said...

A big Congrats to you!!! Your Easter treats are so much fun and look so yummy!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.