Saturday, August 25, 2018

Trinity Stamps! - Thank You Sweet Friend!



Hello!  I have received a
 BUNDLE of the 
Trinity Stamps!
So happy to finally get to play this weekend!!!!
I may have gone overboard with the BLING...
Nawww....... I don't think so.

I am NEWLY on the SOCIAL Media Team for Trinity Stamps!


Using KOI Water Color Brushes and an Aqua Brus on my Canson Illustration Paper, I blended hues of purples and pinks for an ombre! 
 Salmon Pink and Bright Yellow really make me love this.



Love....Love the SPARKLE and SHINE!
See how it sparkles and reflects the light at this angle..... SWOON (Secret secret ... sneak of some sequins....Shhhhhhhh)


  

=================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous as always! I never fail to be completely blown away by your colouring, Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.