Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Penny Black Christmas -



Linking up to Challenges when I can...
I remember Instagram posting...
and my blog sometimes goes
by the wayside. 
 Is that happening to anyone else?

Penny Black Polar Bear Die, and the Joyful Sentiments Stamp Set set against a midnight purple night sky. I added a strip of gold metallic paper for interest. What do you think? 
=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

Jane said...

Aww cute! Love the contrast of the blue and white. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

Deborah Frings said...

I do like your take on the theme - those polar bears are fab. Such an elegant card. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room. Deborah. DT.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.