Thursday, November 1, 2018

Spellbinders and Fun Stampers Journey

Joining my friends at Team Spellbinders for a 
FUN Stampers Journey 
NEW Release HOP!





logo

Have you heard the news?! Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders are coming together on November 1st 2018!  Check out the products HERE.


Both the Dies and Stamps are available through Spellbinders as well as Fun Stampers Journey

I am showcasing the Nutcracker Bundle.  This set comes with very detailed characters and images: The Nutcracker, Ballet Dancer, Drum, Train Engine, Decorated Train Car, two Christmas Ball Ornaments, two Feathers/Evergreen Sprigs, two Stars, a Drum Stick, and three Flourishes.

THREE FACTS about the Nutcracker Ballet:
- The original composer was Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky_
- The play premiered  Sunday December 18th, 1892
- The very first showing was not overly well received.
Of course now around the Holidays, especially in North America,  it is a tradition to see the Nutcracker Ballet.  I know some people that go every single year.  Myself, I have never seen this particular play.  Under perfect circumstances, I believe it would be absolutely Magical!
  

I sponged a panel 3.25 x 6 with Hero Arts Ombre Mermaid concentrating the outer edges with dark purples and the inner section with the darkest blues and adhered it to a 3.5 x 6.25 folded card stock base.  A second smaller piece of card stock was sponged and the larger "PA RUM PUM PUM PUM" sentiment was added with clear embossing and affixed with double sided foam tape the card.  The sentiment "Sending you the magic of Christmas" was embossed in Hero Arts White embossing powder directly to the lower portion of the sponged panel. All of the images were embossed with Ranger Gold embossing powder, die cut, water colored with Koi water brush markers, and adhered with double sided foam mounting tape.  Sequins from a Trinity Stamps Mix was added for that extra sparkle and shine


I found that the dies in this bundle come already separated, a HUGE bonus for me, as I always seem no matter what to pinch or cut myself separating dies.  The color was a nice change, a lovely lime green!  The cling rubber was easy to separate, and expected very easy to position and stamp with acrylic blocks.









I really hope that you enjoyed my creation for this HOP. 
 I LOVE how it turned out!

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

Happy Dance said...

I don't go very often, but have seen several ballet companies perform 'The Nutcracker.' It truly is magical, and I hope you get the chance to see it! This card is also magical! LOVE these images, and your coloring is simply amazing. The dark background really makes them pop. Great card, Kimberly. Bev

~amy~ said...

Always love your coloring...this is beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, you are so talented, Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.