Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard Digi's


Are you ready for the 
Spring & Summer 
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop?  
If you join the FB Group 
you get advanced heads
 up when it will start.

I have found a few great Digi Companies
that have great Coffee related
images.
I don't do digi's much,
 but with the purchase of the Canson XL
 Media 98 lb (60sheets per 9x12) 
weight paper, I will be now!
I love love love watercoloring and
the weight I have been spoilt with will NOT
go through a printer.

Here is a great Digi set from
 Polka Dot Orchard perfect for Spring!
In fact there are quite a few perfect for Spring, so you need to check them out!



=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!


Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love your gorgeous cup of coffee!

scrappin' GA peach said...

Loving this newest digi set!!
Your card is beautiful!!
Robyn

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE! Love the colors and design!!

Theresa

~amy~ said...

This is a BEAUTY!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.