Monday, October 21, 2019

RG Avenue - Designer Intro

cover photo, Image may contain: text
Hello Crafty Peeps!
Today they are Introducing me as a DT
Member for RG Avenue!

I hope you stay tuned as I create a as a team member.
Here are some creations that I made before I was on the Design Team.





Image result for RG avenue barely awake

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn













------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that for every stamp purchase you receive the digitals as well!  You can start creating before you even get your stamp order! 
Wow...how great is that?

Check out more 
RG Avenue Studio 360 
Images and creations!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================

Dotty Jo said...

Awesome creations! Can't wait to see what comes next, Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.