Monday, May 25, 2020

Simply Wonderful



Check out my post on the 
Birch Press Design 
Blog!
 -HERE



=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is gorgeous! LOVE the colour gradient and the pops of warm yellows is delish! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog recently. I know it can feel like we're not getting a lot of traffic on our blogs in recent months, I personally use mine as a lovely way to record my crafty journey, so if no one visits, it's still worth blogging 'for me'. I do think folks are find IG easy, but honestly, I'm a chatting soul, I can't say enough in an IG post! LOL. So I like to blog and I think there's something a bit special and lovely about a blog, it's personalised and designed by 'you'. IG is pretty samey. They both have their place granted, but I'd be sad to see you stop blogging and sharing your delish creations this way. Hugs, Wends xoxo

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.