Sunday, March 21, 2021

Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop (1/2)

Love me some COFFEE.




MFT Sweetness meets some 
bibliophile notecards.

Thanks for popping by!


=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================





 

Billie A said...

So cute. Both cards. Great colors and love the dragon.. sure his coffee is always hot.. lol.. Love this card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are both so adorable

Cheryl said...

I LOVE how you used the book notecards. Super cute!

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Celeste Goff said...

Love these precious cards with the sweet dragons and their stacks of books!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love the cute little dragons on your coffee cards.

Jen W. said...

Kimberly, these are awesome! I love Bibliophile! (The book, the notecards - all of it!) What a brilliant way to use their cards!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.