Sunday, March 26, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday with Penny Black!

It's been forever and an age since I've done a blog post.  

A lot of things have happened since then.  We sold our home in Kirkland after 13 years, bought a home and moved to Bremerton.  I am commuting to Bellevue 3 days a week, however I am hopeful that in training a new gal this week, I will be home to care for my mom 100% by the end of April.  


Sometimes you go and live your life, and the world gives you little messages.  I saw a lovely card by Jill Foster, and was so inspired, then I saw an super card by Shelly Kurth, and I was even more inspired, and lo and behold, they are both on "Woodblock Wednesday" hosted by Amy Tsuruta!


Kismet, tells me I must dust off this blog, dig through some boxes and really start creating again.


I love rubber stamps.  And in joining this inspirational link-up, I feel great knowing that almost every single stamp I have - I have inked up before!  And that I have a small woodblock collection of Penny Black, being some of my favorites actually.  Over the years, I have made cards with every single Penny Black stamp that I have picture here!

So here is a card design I have made before, and a "seal" I have made for a handmade envelope.

Enjoy your day!







This week' sponsor: 

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Love!
~amy~ said...

YAY! I love this post. Your cards are wonderful....that pup, so cute. Your slimline is gorgeous. Thanks for linking up to Woodblock Wednesday!

Shelly said...

Kimberly, YAY for crafting!! I'm so happy I could inspire you some! :) These are FABULOUS! Your pup and bee card is so sweet and your envelope/seal...simply beautiful! Hope you can sneak in some more crafty time. ;) Take care, my friend. Hugs

Marlena M. said...

Your card is so sweet and your envelope seal is breathtaking!! Praying you get to be home for your mom as planned (you're an amazing daughter)~

Kate said...

Great to see you back in the fray Kimberly! And as brilliant as ever! Hugs, Kate!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.