Friday, February 2, 2024

02.02.24 Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero - JANUARY Challenge (REMINDER)


Time is almost up for this month's Stay Crafty with a Bog Named Hero challenge.


This months theme is:

EVERYTHING Old is NEW again!

Interpret that anyway you want, old supplies, old technique, old cardstock... and NEW Product, technique.. however you like.


I am using the old Looking Glass Dies again, this time the Underwater Reef.  New to me is the Sparkle Lacquer I added to some of the underwater plants.  I used Crystal Clear Lacquer on the mermaid and she was stamped in ombre mermaid pad. Up close in person you can really see her glisten and the subtle color change from purple to blue.

I hope you join in the fun!

Here are all the crafty Hero Arts Supplies used:

- Hero Arts (Retired - Frantic Stamper SourceLooking Glass Underwater Reef Die
- Hero Arts (Retired - Frantic Stamper Source) Mermaid Reef Stamp Set (Mermaid)
- Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
- Hero Arts Ombre Mermaid Ink
- Hero Arts Blending Brushes
- Hero Arts Precision Glue
- Hero Arts Enamel Dots Clear
- Hero Arts Blender Brushes











-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.