Sunday, April 21, 2024

04.21.24 Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero - APRIL Challenge (REMINDER)

REMINDER --- There is still time to enter!

  

Welcome to another "Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero" Challenge! 




This month's challenge theme is: 

"Happy Anniversary - Or Birthday"

This challenge ends :

I have another card to show you today.

Today, I loosely mixed up some Blue Metallic Ink into some white Hero Paste.  

I layered it over the Artistic Peony Stencil and once dry spritzed with some Frost Shimmer Spray.

I die cut the Cherry Blossom Cover Plate and carefully blended the Ombre Pink to Red ink over just the blossoms.  

I added a little red copic in the center and over that a dot of gel white pen in the centers.





I hope you are inspired to join us!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.