Saturday, July 20, 2024

07.20.2024 Altenew Peony & Lilac Swag - Coloring White Flowers


I looked up several challenges to get my Mojo going.... I really tried to make it fun.


Inspired to join in the TRIPLE B Challenge, to use Bird, Bloom or Butterfly.  

Also using colors from INSPIRED by challenge

And went with Flowers and layers to hopefully be accepted for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge...

HAD to try Therese Calvird's take on coloring white flowers with alcohol markers.

(This post)











-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 

 Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog 

with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

kareN stampZ said...

You have coloured your white flowers stunningly, and what a sensational card, your MOJO is truly back! I'm so glad Tic Tac Toe Challenges could add a wee piece of the puzzle for you. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us this week.

KarenR (DT TTTC)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.