Monday, August 19, 2024

08.19.2024 The Color Hues Challenge

 

People that know me, know I have a thrifting habit.  I am always trying to find decent crafting supplies every time I hunt (among other countless treasures).  I found this Stamping Bella stamp set in a grab bag at the thrift store.  "SCORE!" 

Such a fun, cute image! 

I have been trying to organize for an upcoming crafty gathering, and since I am restless, cannot sleep, and was looking at challenges, this one seemed perfect to get inky with The Color Hues gals!  

I am glad I ventured out of my comfort zone to use yellow. thanks for all the inspiration Color Hues Team!

Also linking up to Just Add Ink: -Shadows.  My chickees have shading so we can see how chunky cute they are! -

Also : ADD A SENTIMENT Challenges - SSS & Passion for Markers


I used Distress Oxides Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade for the background.  Tone on tone stamped a vintage Memory Box Wood Stamp for interest.  The outside sentiment is from Altenew.





The inside sentiment 
is the one that came with this stamp set.




Copics: R29,Y35,Y17, Y06, Y21,E04,E13,E33,E08

-----------------------------------------------------------------












-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

Cindy Beach said...

Your adorable card in our gallery is a huge WIN for us, Kimberly! I love how your chicks look in orange and yellow! Amazing thrift find, and it's fun to see the fresh and pretty result. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

Karen said...

Talk about personality--those peeps are just fabulous! Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at Color Hues!

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Kimberley; so bright and cheery. Your peeps are so cute and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nancy said...

I had to come by and have another look at this darling card, Kim! I know so many friends who would love this. The boas just make me laugh. I appreciate you playing along at Color Hues.

Bonnie said...

What could be better for these colors, Kimberly! I have this stamp and had forgotten about it. Time to get it out to join my other chicks!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly this is equal parts cute and beautiful. I just love the background and how you coloured your Stampung Ella chicks! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Color Hues!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.