Wednesday, September 18, 2024

09.18.2024 Birthday Dragon


How is your day going?

Turning to color challenges for inspiration again.  Looking at my newer purchases.  I've been wanting to join the Lunar New Year Challenge and I found this stamp that fits the challenge.




SUPPLIES:
- Lee Holland Designs by Crafters Companions From Me to You Stamps
- Tim Holtz by Rangers Inc. Kitsch Pink Flamingo Distress Oxide 
- TwiddlersNook Crimped White Sequins
- COPICS: RV04, R81, RV000, BV00, BG15,G00
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Versafine Black Onyx















========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.