Sunday, January 22, 2012

My new baby....

With some coaxing, tonight I got my new car!  I upgraded to the leather package, it is on order so next week sometime they will change out the cloth for the leather. I am so excited about that.  The leather in our silver jeep has been a lifesaver.
Why red???  I have always had a  silver, or black jeep, or silver car.  Time for something different, so I got RED. 
Of course like many, I have had several cars.  This one is the newest, and still not brand new.  It is used, but a 2011, so low miles and great warranty.  I managed a super deal, so we are happy.  And we still have the other jeep so Scott can decide what he wants to do with the Volvo or Jeep.

For  now, no worrying about a possible problem for me!!

YAYYY!
Are we there yet? said...

What a beautiful new car!! YEAH!! Love the color!

kdaygirl said...

Yay Kim! Its always nice to have a reliable car that you know is covered under warranty. I like the color too!

BrittanyLane said...

Woot! I once had a Jeep. It was my favorite vehicle ever. I actually cried when we outgrew it and had to get one with more seats. The leather upgrade is always the correct answer. You won't be sorry. Congratulations!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.