Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Conrad Loves Soccer

Today, Tuesday May 2nd Conrad starts Soccer Classes

Well, I can honestly say that I have almost never seen a smile as large as I did when we got to soccer class.  I knew Conrad was very excited, he had only been begging to play soccer for weeks, and last year as well, though I could work it in the schedule of other activities.

A girl about his age came and sat right next to Conrad as we waited for class to begin. She rambled on and on about how excited she was to be at Soccer.  How she practices every day by her gate at home, how much fun this is going to be.  The more she excitedly and animatedly talked, I could see Conrad smiling bigger and bigger and nodding in agreement with her.

This was priceless.

 
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.